Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Into Fall With Hope in Our Hearts

September brought so many wonderful things in our efforts to locate Terry. If she only knew how many people miss her and love her.. how we all failed her when she needed support and I will never give up until she is HOME!!

The Candlelit Prayer Vigil went extremely well, lots of family and friends and my heart was so overwhelmed with love and support and the beautiful things shared about Terry by everyone there.

Then Sunday after the Vigil, I made my way to Virgina Beach, Va to open the NamUs.gov convention for Missing and Unidentified.  I was asked to be the keynote speaker and open the 3 day convention by bringing the Family's Perspective When a Loved One Goes Missing. It went very well and I was able to share Terry's story with over 150+ Law Enforcement, Advocate Agents and Various person's associated with Missing Person's cases. 

I attended and opened the Candlelit Prayer Vigil for Hope Curry Missing from Virgina Beach, Va. since 2000.. very sad story and just a beautiful young Mother. Her Mother and friends were so wonderful to me and I could not do enough to help them and I will continue to keep them in my prayers and thoughts.

As I prepare for the month of October and upcoming Holiday Season's start I am trying to remain optimistic that some news will come and bring Terry HOME. While each day grows colder and my heart knows the frozen earth is so hard to bare, I will worry is she ok, is she warm and protected. I try to not think about those things nor the fact that it seems with each passing day that she will never be found alive, I pray and I pray hard, that a miracle is given to Terry and her Family and Friends with her return. Even if in death, to put her to rest at peace with her Mother here in Raleigh, would be better than an eternity of not knowing. 

Thank you for your continued support of helping to find Terry and Terry's Family. We will not give up. Not Forgotten!!! 

Please see the link below for the story run on WRAL News.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11580441/

No comments:

Post a Comment